It’s confusing to me why people mock, distort or just can’t accept the basic truth regarding our purpose on earth.
It is not to fight, argue, kill, backstab, or hate our fellow-man. It is not pride, ownership, power or jealously. Rather, life is to give and receive love; and armed with this love to consult when differences occur with understanding and empathy; to share with the needy and educate the world; to appreciate the little things and make useful the magnificent.
We were never intended to be mere animals but rather an intelligent presence with the ability to change the universe and create peaceful co-existence. But this seems not to be the case. Peace is being challenged by radicals who are so filled with jealousy and hate, that they have to manipulate the truth to pontificate their fragile position. Progressives would rather die by fire than live with brotherly love and common sense.
Below are examples of two opposite interpretations of co-existence: one will thrive throughout eternity, the other will never see eternity.
Excerpts from 1 Corinthians, the Bible (Truth)
- “Love is patient, love is kind.”
- “It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.”
- “It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs”.
- “Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.”
- “It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
Power is built on human love.
Excerpts from Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky (The Manipulation of Truth)
- “Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.”
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” “There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.”
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up…. violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”
Power is built on human misery.
Insanity weaves itself into the minds of those who, like little lemmings, will lock step together to commit cultural suicide in the name of self, not truth. If love could only get into their hearts we might survive the looming discord of violence now festering within our borders.
Just think, instead of being mad at your station in life, help someone up lift theirs. Spend your day doing good for others and you’ll forget what made you so unhappy with yours. Volunteer to help the needy instead of joining sign carrying agitators; work in a soup kitchen, pick up garbage on the road or pull weeds randomly for a neighbor. Keep busy doing good and your plight in life will change to happiness and purpose. Think positive at all times, make a list, love yourself, love your family, love God. This is utopia.
- Google image of Pigeons
- Wannathink.com page/post references